LEASING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILALBE NOW! Enquire to learn more…
Springwood Mall has undergone a stunning $21m redevelopment.
Exciting retail, dining, services and commercial opportunities are now available near popular majors Woolworths and Target, who have been part of the centre since it opened in 1986; in the newly-created alfresco dining precinct; and in some of our external locations.
Retailers new to Springwood Mall include BWS, Bargain Central and a Medical Centre to complement the stores, services and eateries that locals love.
Woolworths and Target have undergone internal refurbishments in addition to our centre-wide changes, which include:
More Car Parking & Better Pedestrian Access
- Expanded undercover and external car park to offer 933 spaces.
- Improved pedestrian traffic flow via new zebra crossings and external footpaths from the existing bus stop and future busway stop.
Facade / Entry Upgrades & Travelators
- Fresh, modernised centre with new façade entry points and improved accessibility.
- Internal, weather-proof travelators now bring customers up from the expanded undercover car park to near Woolworths.
- New lift brings customers from undercover car park to near Woolworths and to new commercial offices on Level 1.
Internal Makeover & New Offices / Kiosks
- New flooring, ceilings, upgraded furniture and retail kiosks.
- New, elevated commercial office space – 1,000sqm.
Woolworths Expansion & Direct to Boot Drive Thru
- Enlarged and refurbished Woolworths with a new, direct to boot drive thru.
- New al fresco, external dining precinct prominently located at the centre’s frontage with new external amenities for late dining.
Great opportunities now exist for you to join Woolworths, Target, BWS, Kaisercraft and other leading retailers including Australia Post, Optus, EB Games, Noodle Box and more, to be a part of Springwood Mall as it evolves to better serve the thousands of customers who visit the centre each week and have done so since 1986.
Capitalise on Springwood Mall’s new-look, popularity, great tenancy mix, plentiful underground car parking, high visibility and easy accessibility with your store or service now.
Find out more
To discover how your store will work in the new-look Springwood Mall, please contact the marketing manager or fill out the form below:
(07) 3841 2377 or 0411 794 071
CASUAL LEASING OPPORTUNITIES
Springwood Mall also provides casual leasing opportunities.
For more information
please contact 07 3808 2990
or email mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org